Provincial town: Tiflis
Area (sq miles): 2,846
Population: no notation
Population density: unknown
Trade note: Trade is conducted extremely actively.
Climate note: no notation
- Tifliskaia and New Zakataly fortresses
- Within the boundaries of Tiflis province there are 4 districts [okrug]: Gorskii, Osetinskii, Tushino-Pshavo Khevsurskii, and Velokanskii.
- In 1826, on September 19th, Russians secured a victory under the leadership of Count Paskevich Erivanskii over Abas Mirza.
- Tiflis is the former capital of Georgia and the burial place of Griboedov.
- the spectacular Church of St. David, built in the 14th century