About the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Offices
The five EDI Offices are:
- The Harvard Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations (founded in 1981)
- The Harvard College Women's Center (opened in 2006)
- The Office of BGLTQ Student Life (opened in 2012)
- The Office of Diversity Education and Support (opened in 2015)
- The Harvard Title IX Office
Each office, with the exception of the Title IX Office, employs 12-14 students on a team of interns. The roles and duties of each intern depends on the goals and needs of the respective office. In total, the EDI Offices employ around 65 students and staff.
Harvard College's EDI Administrative Staff and Student Interns in Fall 2019
You can learn more about the EDI Offices on the Harvard College Dean of Students Office website.